For Today





For Today...

Outside my Window...we are having another gor-ja-mous day! Perfect weather if I do say so myself. The doors are open and the breeze is flowing through the shop.

I am thinking... and praying for the Barclay family. Their son died last week. He was only 20.

I am thankful for... my children and knowing it is a privilege and a blessing to be their mother each and every day!

From the kitchen... probably just sandwiches and soup tonight. The realtor is coming and I don't know how long she will be there!

I am wearing... Yellow polo shirt, new jeans, and brand spanking new undies! I thought I had my gyn. appt today. Turns out it is next month. So much for the new undies. LOL

I am reading... Nada. Zip. I haven't even read my Bible in days and that is not good.

I am hoping... to get back to normal life soon. Deciding whether or not to sell the house and move some where smaller has been a big fiasco. Need to pray more and see what God wants!

I am creating... a bigger problem than it is. Turn it over to God, Amy. Turn it over!

I am hearing... My husband painting a car in the paint booth and the guys grinding on cars and my dog snoring beside me. Life is good!

Around the house... getting laundry caught up and sending more stuff to Goodwill. How do we acquire so many things? And that's just it...they are things.

One of my favorite things... Knowing that some little child will love to play with the stuffed giraffes I sent to Goodwill. Maybe she will carry it around and love it to death. I just hope they don't leave my beloved giraffes out in the rain to catch a cold! Sigh.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Wednesday night I will get to meet some future Chums then an Awana meeting Thursday night

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...






Sometimes what we want is so close. All we have to do is allow ourselves to be stretched. God will help us all the way through if we only let Him!

2 comments:

Kailani said...

Just throw those undies in the wash and you'll be all set for your appointment! hee hee

Kailani
An Island Life

Kimmy said...

Hi, Amy. Thanks for the birthday greetings.
I like this meme. I think I might try it the next time I'm in a writing slump.