A Mini Break From Blogging :o(



If you're looking for me this weekend I will be in Pennsylvania. My hubs and I are delivering a customer's car. Oh, and the Woo will be going with us as well! She is a great traveller. And a lot of company too!

Please pray for us as we are pulling a trailer up some mountains! Diesel is expensive and we only get around 8 miles to the gallon. YIKES! Can you say expensive?

Please know I will be thinking of all of you and missing you. Praying for many of you that are going through difficult times right now. You are on my heart all through the day.

Thanks for everything and I'll see you all soon!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

praying you have safe travels!

Kailani said...

Have a safe trip! See you when you get back.

Kailani
An Island Life

Anonymous said...

C U soon, hope all went well. Where in Pa. did you go??? You know a blogger friend who lives in Pa. :) :)
You can write me about it on facebook if you want.