I'm Needed Elsewhere


/
Here are three of the reasons I have been missing in action for so long. My kids. Besides Jesus Christ and my husband, I love them more than anything!

Each of them are going through their own trials and temptations right now. It's hard to watch your children fail. I want to protect them at all times. But I have learned that if I step in and try to be their Holy Spirit, then I am not allowing God to work in their lives. He knows what's best and I want His will to be done.

I know how much I love my kids and to think that God loves them even more than I do is, well, I don't know how to describe it really!

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing these kids are and how blessed I am that I am their mom!

Would you please be in prayer for all of us as we gather together and support one another during these difficult times. Please pray that my children's hearts will be open to God's will and not their own. Please pray that their dad and I show them Christ and help lead them on the right path.

Thank you! And I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We all have so many things to be thankful for this year, don't we?

9 comments:

Faith said...

I am definitely praying for you and your children Amy!
YES...we DO have lots to be thankful for..and my children were listed today as well! Happy Thanksgiving...

Unknown said...

praying my friend

Dianne said...

That's a sweet post. When we look at the kids in our lives, it certainly is hard to understand they can be loved any more than they are, but we know it is true! I hope all of you have a great holiday!

Heather said...

I can't imagine how hard that must be to let your children find their own path in life. They are lucky to have a good mom like you!

Kailani said...

What a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Michelle said...

I'll absolutely keep your kids in my prayers Amy!

Anonymous said...

Praying for your sweet kids. Growing up is hard, but I love your attitude of not being the Holy Spirit, but allowing God to guide them. You are a wise mom!

Kimmy said...

I'm praying for you and your family. Thanks for posting a picture. I love it!

Kimmie said...

Praying for you...have been and will continue. Keep your eyes and heart on Him.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted