My First Award On The New Blog!


De honored me with this award the other day. Thanks De!




Before I pass the love along please read about the origin of this sweet button. Noah is the reason for all the lovin'! Go over there and check it out, I'll wait!





The rules of this award are so simple: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**



I want to give this award to:





    Amy ~ There are so many things I love about you, but the one thing I like best is the obvious love you have for Michael. I admire that.


    Kailani ~ Your blog is such a fun place to visit. And not only because you live in Hawaii. That's only part of it! Plus you are a great commenter and I love to get comments.


    Christine ~ I haven't got to spend as much time as I like to with you lately, but you always put a smile on my face when I stop by. I feel at home with you. And I like that!


    Michelle ~ I want you to know how much I love visiting and watching your precious babies grow up. Thank you for being honest and genuine in your writings too.


    Marina ~ Oh, how I love you girl! You are on my heart so much and I am just dying to have a chance to sit down and write you a super long letter. You are an inspiration to me and I pray for you daily!


    Jennifer ~ I love your random question on Thursdays and I love all the pictures of your dear, sweet boys. And I really love your long posts and your sense of humor. You make me laugh. And I like that a lot!


    Faith ~ I am thankful for our friendship that is building. Thank you for sharing your heart with me and letting me pray for you. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!


    Sandy ~ I love your sense of humor! I love what a devoted mother you are to your sweet babes. I know you and I could have a lot of fun together! I also appreciate your posts that remind me how wonderful our God is and how much He cares for us!


    Kimmy ~ You are so precious to me. You lay your heart out there for all of us to read. You help me see that I am not the only one that struggles with different areas in life. Many times you have posted a verse or a thought that is exactly what I needed! Love you!


Okay, that's enough lovin' for now. I'll leave some bloggers for you to pass it on to! Please let me know when your post is up because I would like to read who you give this award to! Hugs to one and all on this beautiful day!

6 comments:

marine's words said...

Oh, amy that was beauitful what you said about me and I would love to hear from you any time and I would love to go see Donny& Marie with you with all my heart!
I love the meaning of these heart!!
love,marina

Faith said...

Amy: this is so nice of you!
I'll try to get it up later today!

I loved reading about the reason for this award too! THanks for sharing it.

Unknown said...

Hi Amy,
That is very sweet of you! Thank you so much. You brighten my day too, when I come to visit here. You not only make me smile, you make me laugh.

Love,
Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy that was so sweet what you said about everyone. I am having a PMS kind of day, and all your sweet comments about all your bloggy friends made me cry. :)
Thanks for the award, I'd be hard pressed to find a blogger with a heart as big as yours. :)
I'll post it soon.
You are a dear!

marine's words said...

Amy I am having a hard time copying my award and posting it on my blog.marina

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy! I so wish we could meet one day! I'm just catching up from our vacation, so a little late in commening on this post - sorry! Thanks for being such a great supporter of Kayla too :)